Wednesday, July 09, 2008

refreshment

ahhh....naptime.
my chance each day to take a little breather myself.
very refreshing
i sure have lots to blog about
which means the next couple days you will have lots to read about, such as
my utah trip, including:
mitch's wedding
warped tour
and visiting my dear friend lora
but while i have you i just have to mention that my taste buds experienced heaven last night as i refreshed myself with a cherry vanilla limeade from sonic. mmmmmmm....just thinking about it...mmmmm.....so delish! you should treat yourself to happy hour (half price!) and pick one up. i think you and your taste buds deserve it. talk about refreshing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest pic :D

Sarah said...

sorry, that wasn't kiki that was me, I was just doing her blog layout for her :D)