Friday, June 29, 2012

1 month


my sweet little girl is 1 month old today.  i feel so blessed to have such a good baby.  she hardly ever cries and when she does she is really easy to calm down.  last night i gave her a bath and she did not fuss at all, she was happy as could be the entire time. 

being a mom is not at all what i expected. it is definitely hard work but is so so worth it; sometimes when i hold her my eyes fill with tears because i love her so much. 

my favorite hazel memory this month: i was burping her and she was having a hard time getting a burp out.  i had her over my shoulder and after a while she pulled her head back, looked me straight in the eyes and then burped right in my face!  it was the cutest and funniest thing ever!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to meet her!!!!