Monday, February 09, 2009

tagged.

i was tagged by my beautiful and oh so talented cousin mary:


Here are the rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. Be awesome (I added that rule b/c there was no rule 6, and it seemed like it needed a rule 6 because this is the rule of sixes after all..)

this picture was taken last fall at lagoon. keisha had free lagoon tickets which she never used during the summer, so we took a day trip in late october to use them. we took this while on a ride; i love that it is blurry.

and i will tag anyone who would like to participate!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

oh my gosh, how random is this... I was just thinking yesterday about how you and Keisha did that (I remember you blogging it... or facebooking it, I can't recall which) because Paul was talking about how we'd never even been to Lagoon together since we've been married. Too crazy!