Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a vintage find


this photo is necessary for several reasons.
a) i snagged this amazing coat from a vintage store for only $60,
and it is the new love of my life. i get an average of 3.6 compliments EVERY time i wear it,
and i haven't even told the blogging world yet what a lucky find it was!
b) i was looking at my blog and it seemed something was missing.
oh yes! my face!!!
i really needed a picture of me, since it is a blog about me.
c) i am home alone, so what better time to take pictures of yourself?
especially when you have such a snazzy coat to wear in your self portraits.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

are you sure you didn't get it out of grandma's closet??? :) I had lunch with Karissa yesterday. It was good to see them. Can't wait till you come 16 more days!!!