Thursday, May 29, 2008

about moi

saw this post over at marta writes--thought i would join her! play along if you would like!

what i was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago i was 12, just finishing 6th grade and excited to graduate elementary school and hit the middle school. my best friend was seren horton (who is still a very dear friend). that year was a big one for me because i switched groups of friends. That decision, aided by my mother changed my life greatly, although i did not appreciate or recognize it at the time.

5 things on my to-do list today:
laundry
finish the current book i'm reading
go for a jog
watch today's episode of the o.c. (refer to previous post)
clean out my purse

5 things on my life long to-do list:
go to every state in the u.s.
be on wheel of fortune
learn sign language
write a book
eat a hot dog in NYC

sweets i enjoy:
chocolate covered cinnamon bears, banana milkshakes and creamies, my grandma's blueberry cream pie, hot chocolate

last three books i've read:
twilight
two from galilee
as always, dave

last three movies i saw:
21
27 dresses
juno

places i have lived before:
nampa, idaho
st. george, utah
rexburg, idaho
mckinney, texas

No comments: