Friday, March 21, 2008

the number four

Four jobs I would like to have:
1. children's book author
2. photographer
3. counselor
4. chef
l
Four movies I would (or have) watch over and over:
1. the family stone
2. while you were sleeping
3. ferris bueller's day off
4. mouline rouge
l
Four places I have practically lived:
1. my office (sadly enough)
2. redfish lake (favorite place)
3. my car (my little zuke has a lot of miles on it)
4. draper (lots of visits to lo)
l
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. smallville
2. the office
3. america's next top model
4. law and order: svu
l
Four places I have been:
1. british columbia
2. disney world
3. mt. saint helens
4. dallas
l
People who email me (regularly):
1. 63
2. david
3. mitch
4. lds quotes
l
Four of my favorite foods:
1. mexican
2. corndogs
3. brick oven bistro
4. thanksgiving dinner
l
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with my entire family
2. on a warm beach
3. brick oven bistro
4. with friends
l
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. change and adventure
2. summer
3. twilight movie
4. camping

1 comment:

Laura said...

The Twilight movie is going to be the highlight of my LIFE! I CANT WAIT!!!