Friday, January 25, 2008

rain storm

just a few days ago i posted about my job and how it is the only normal thing in my life right now. i guess the joke's on me because today the office was rearranged-- meaning i had to move locations. that's just fine and dandy, but the new desk i moved to was a mess. there were sticky spots on the desk, the keyboard looked like someone had smashed saltines over the top of it, the drawer was broken, and the computer monitor had something resembling dried snot on the front of it....yeah, the joke's on me. it really just makes me scratch my head because my life is completely and totally 100% different than it was a month ago. i am no longer in school, i am living in a new apartment, i am in a new ward, i am no longer dating anyone, things at work have changed drastically, and my one good girl friend went and got herself a boyfriend leaving me with a little less exciting of a social life. oh, and i almost forgot, all this stress has caused me to break out, which looks really lovely with the dark circles residing under my eyes. (when it rains it pours, right?) obviously, someone up there is trying to teach me something---humility maybe? i definitely have a lot to figure out right now. if it's not too much to ask, keep me in your prayers, i can use all the blessings i can get!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

remember that i love love love you and your Heavenly Father does too. Also remember that Heavenly Father always gives us what we need. Change is good. It's time to start a new phase in your life.

Sarah said...

it's funny that you posted about your desk and then a few days later you have to leave your perfect haven at work. hmmmm maybe it is a sign.