Thursday, September 13, 2007

back to school:
school has started again and i can tell it will be a really good semester.
here is a little peak at what my schedule looks like:
intro to public relations
new testament
the family
spanish
it was really interesting how everything came together.
i was behind on registration so a lot of the classes i needed were full.
i did the whole go to class on the first day and see if i can get in thing, which did no work so well
i did not get into a few classes i wanted, which was really frustrating at first,
BUT
now i will be taking a class i NEVER EVER would have taken if it wasn't my only option,
and i think it will be an A-mazing class.
the family--
this class is completely dedicated to studying The Family: A Proclamation To The World
i'm sure i will have a million amazing insights to share with you, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

I'm commenting here for all of your new posts!
The Family class is INCREDIBLE! I took it for my major and learned so so much. I would have sold you my book but it's a keeper!
Mesa Falls again! Who's the new roomie? You guys look like you're doing just wonderfully.
And sadly enough I never hiked the R in my rexburg days ;o( I hope I didn't miss out on too much.

P.S. I heard about the temple openhouse dates and I'm totally there, and I'll be buying my first car soon...eeek! which = a trip to rexburg. I miss you guys, tell Kariss hi for me! Loves