Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where the heart is

With David working six days a week it is hard for us to have much quality family time.  On his days off we usually try to get out of the house and explore, which is great, but we are usually exhausted at the end of the day.  On Sunday we all snuggled in bed and took silly iPhone photos.  We laughed and laughed and laughed.  All of us.  Together.  It was perfect.  

Since moving to Washington I have been super homesick.  At least once a day I find myself missing our life back in Twin Falls.  When I went to Idaho for my family reunion I thought I wouldn't want to go back to Washington but the opposite occurred.  I couldn't wait to get back home.  I realized it doesn't matter so much where I am as long as I am with my cute little family.  We can enjoy life anywhere... even just hanging out in our pajamas.  



1 comment:

Dessa Mae said...

Awwwhh! Your family is so cute!