Wednesday, October 03, 2012

under the weather

i have been feeling under the weather the past couple of days.  some weird virus david had a couple of weeks ago.  no symptoms other than headache and extreme dizziness.  and i mean extreme dizziness.  if i move my head even the slightest the entire room spins.  not fun to take care of a little one with this going on.  luckily little h has been in an extra snuggly mood.  thank heavens for that.

hope you are enjoying your october so far.  yesterday the weather was perfect so i laid a blanket on the grass and hazel and i soaked up the beautiful fall weather.  i think fresh air is one of the best medicines.   

1 comment:

Lex said...

Your pictures are so great and little Hazel is growing up so much! Time really does fly! and I LOVE that I know someone who loves Fall as much as I do. I just can't get enough of the trees changing when I drive down the roads! SO pretty!